A lot of times I get asked about my favourite places to go to in Dublin. This is why I put together this list of things I would recommend to everyone who’s ever coming to Dublin.
- The Big Blue Bus, Bernard Shaw – A pub with a pizza bus in their courtyard. Definitely don’t miss out on it!
- Di Fontaines – A New York Deli kinda place where I can never not stop by after a night out.
- Manifesto – SO DELICIOUS.
- Skinflint – So good that I’ve already written an article about it here.
- No Name Bar – This bar just has a super cool vibe, cool crowd and an even cooler smoking area.
- Chelsea Drug Store – Delicious cocktails and later at night you can even dance to a pretty cool DJ downstairs.
- Bernard Shaw – Yes, the second mention here, but it’s just a pretty cool pub full of art and creative people.
Favourite Place to Dance
- Workmans – I just love it there, even though I can’t really explain to you what it is about this place. But it’s great.
- Kaph – This is the place where I fell in love with Matcha. And apparently their coffee is pretty good as well.
- Queen of Tarts – Definitely don’t go there if you only want a quick coffee. Their choice of cakes is enormous and I’m sure none of you would be able to go out there without trying one!
Favourite Dinner Spot
This is really hard because there are many cool places. Obviously the pizza places are all part of it but there are a few more.
- Musashi – Really delicious Sushi in an authentic surrounding.
- Yamamori – Another, maybe slighty fancier, Sushi place that I love.
- Wow Burger – It started off as a Burger Place in Workman’s, but now they have different shops around town. Check it out, their fries and burgers are delicious!
- Neon – A thai inspired restaurant that serves free ice cream with every dish!
- Marks&Spencers Cookies – This is not really particularly Dublin-ish but whenever I’m there I NEED to get Cookies from M&S because they are just the best things ever.
- Brownies from Camerino – I am madly into Brownies, which is why I’d recommend the ones from Camerino to you, but I’m pretty sure the rest if their baked goods are just as delicious!
- Taco Taco – Read about this Mexican inspired spot here.
- Bibi’s Café – Another place I’ve written about here.
- Cake Café – A place with delicious breakfast, lunch and – surprise – cake!
Favourite Place to calm down and relax
- Botanic Gardens – As I’ve said on my Instagram before, I need to spend more time at Botanic Gardens because they are just so soothing and relaxing, especially when you’re in a big city.